Saturday, September 19, 2009

First Comment(s) [Edited]

Henry:
I agree with you; people have this need for attention.

Why is it that you can control yourself, but others can't?

Facebook can be addicting but I guess for you, it is not like a drug that you can't get off of.

Why is it that you can control yourself, but others can't?

The digital world is changing the way we communicate and causing us to expect projects to be done faster.

This made me realize the significance of computers at my internship site but I don't it's a bad thing because computers are more efficient.

I have to disagree with you when you say that we don't remember what people say when we are IM-ing; the whole conversation is right there in the box so you can just scroll up if you ever forget and I think this is one of the pros of IM.

It was nice reading your blog, thanks.

Carrie:
Did you just comment on your own blog? O_o

Anyways...

I like your sense of humor: "married to your phone".

Digitalization is a positive apsect of our lives in a way that we are able to connect to more people through the internet or phone. On the other hand, it can ruin our conversations because it takes the tone out of the conversations.

I totally agree with you on that; I would be on AIM and when someone would type "lol", I would be wondering "are they really laughing out loud?"

You say that we "do not NEED [digital devices] but it does make our world more efficient". Now I was wondering if you think it is right to allow digital devices to isolate us from the world because it is efficient, or we should do something about it?

When you said that you unconsciously walk over to your computer to turn it on every morning, you reminded me of when I would turn my computer on the first thing in the morning. i feel that I was conscious of it but the MMORPG are just so addicting.

Your post was awesome, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment