Monday, November 30, 2009

Photos & Questions

Adam:
Why are you wearing that hat?
I was offered to wear the hat and then get a picture taken with it so I took that offer because I felt why not. It's a nice hat, has the paws on the sides, ears on top... it doesn't hurt to wear it.

What made you wear that hat?
I like the hat, some would say it looked "cute" on me.

So you wore it because you thought it will look cute on you? I also thought it would be comfy, and it sure was.

Alright, but you wore it because you thought it will look cute on you? Sure.


Wannieee: Why are you picking rocks? lol, for fun.

What do other people think about your picking rocks? It was only me and my friends.

And what do your friends think of picking rocks? lol, nothing.

Is picking rocks cool? lol, yeah. It is.





Theresa (look familiar?):

Do your kids think you are cool? Ehh... haha, that's an opinionated question... which I never asked my kids... so I wouldn't know.

Do you think your kids think you are cool? Half and half; some kids like me better than others....

What makes you cool to half your kids? 'Cause i play with them, haha, show concern for them...patient with them....


Hm... so you have to give some sort of attention to them? Yep.

1 comment:

  1. The kids are Theresa's biologically or fractional-chronologically-professionally?

    ReplyDelete